Sunday, March 18, 2007

Heaven & Hell on Planet Earth

Any guesses about what I’m gonna talk? That’s ok if you could not. Yesterday (March 17, 07), I had to drive my Yamaha RX 135 for about 80 Kms. The journey was not preplanned. I had to help my cousin for a crazy purpose of picking up one of his Sandals, which he had left it some where under the tree on his way back home after a small trip to some place, which I could not recollect it when I drafted this blog. He would not have bothered to pick up the sandal if it had cost him less. He got it for much higher price.

We started around 16:30 hrs. Reached my cousin’s house around 19:00 hrs. When we started, I was told that the place ‘is only 25 Kms far away’. But the distance counted to 40 Kms. Guys, think driving 2T (2 Stroke) Yamaha, 80 Kms Up & Down, tolerating the Bangalore traffic. And for readers’ information, I was wearing a thick jean.

Initially, with lot of energy I could manage driving for few Kms. But after that, I felt very hard to reach every kilometer. Finally we reached the place to pick up this high cost sandal. With 5 mins break, again I had to start my machine. And my cousin was not comfortable driving this Yamaha with different gear patterns compared to other vehicles. After few mins of drive, I checked the time. It was around 18+ hrs. I had to switch on my machines head light. But the power was not enough to drive. I managed to my best and parked my machine at my cousins flat.

Now, time to take rest. I spent lot of time to wash my face. Finally, sat on a chair and briefed our journey to pick up my cousin’s sandal to our family mates. Left them to laugh for quite some time and I took time to think about driving in this Bangalore traffic.

With the peacefulness at home and traffic disturbance, pollution (noise, air) while I drive, my mind wishes to interpret, ME in HEAVEN & HELL.

After reading this blog, you would certainly have the same feel while you drive for a long time (being in Hell) and when you find peaceful time at home (in Heaven).

1 comment:

Seenivasan said...

80 KMs - man I could feel how tough it would have been unless you love bike rides very much.

It's not safe too.