Friday, August 17, 2007

Carried away by.......

Started writing blogs with great enthusiasm. But stopped for some time now. I could justify for not writing blogs to defend myself. But I don't want to do that. I should feel guilty, which I take it as a punishment.

Now days, I start my day with a walk and workouts in the morning. I talk to myself while I'm involved in these activities. I would plan to read newspaper for at least 15 mins to keep myself updated about things that happens around me, to turn over few pages of my favorite book. Though I plan several things, I could do only few amidst my schedule. I don't say I'm running behind a HECTIC SCHEDULE. Never I would. Never I should. But its my mistake for not continuing good practises like writing blogs or whatever that counts in me.

So, I would like to come up with a plan to post at least one blog a month

No comments: