Monday, November 27, 2006

Me - Wannabee Schmoozer [Infact -Trying to ]

Time has come for me to record my thoughts in digital form. I have been reading blogs of many people. Most of them are very interesting. The blogs also have been helping me to add new words to enrich my vocabs. I thought, enriching vocabs alone will not help me, but me blogging will elevate myself to great heights

In that course I would justify my effort of blogging with a few words

This medium lets us to embrace our creativity in various forms like

1. Titling a blog - Real fun
2. Squeezing your mind to add words at appropriate places
3. Most important thing is, this activity keeps our mind engaged so that we bypass evil thoughts

I value myself for having started this activity from now on. People can soon call me as schmoozer [Picked this from BIL's blog - Thanks Seeni] :)

3 comments:

Seenivasan said...

Welcome to Blogosphere. I wish your blog a long living.
I am sure that blogging will help you in streamlining your thoughts. (it did to me).

An idle mind is devil's workshop. Blogging lets your mind not be idle...

Expecting some good stuffs from ya.

Devi Dhamotharan said...

All the Best. If you want any ideas for your BLOG you can approach me anytime as I have got lots of experience in giving my ideas to Seeni's BLOG :-) Just kidding.

I am very sure you will provide good stuffs from your side.

Best Wishes.

Arasan said...

Welcome to Blog world. Blogging helped and helping me.

Write frequent blogs, All the Best.

Surprised to see a link to my blog in yours, Thanks Sarath.